FABRIC PROTECTION RANGE
MediSeal destroys mould and mildew as it exhibits a strong anti microbial effect. It reduces the spread of harmful and toxic diseases by removing and killing bacteria and parasites present on fabrics and hard surfaces
P. Aeruginosa, VRE, MRSA, MRSE, Herpes Simplex
types 1 & 2, Influenza type A2 and more.
- Provides a protective barrier and kills 99.9% of all microbes
- Particularly effective against Staphylococcus Aureus, the main microorganism causing odorous fabric
- Effective in protecting against Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Algae, Mould and Mildew
- No change in the feel or behaviour of the treated fabric
- Can be used all natural and synthetic fibres as it is non-reactive, non-toxic and odourless
MediSeals protective barrier is particularly effective against Staphylococcus Aureas (shown below), the main microorganism causing odorous fabric. Staphylococcus Aureas can cause a range of illnesses from minor skin infections such as pimples, impetigo, boils, cellulitis, folliculitis, carbuncles, scalded skin syndrome and abscesses to life threatening diseases such as pneumonia, meningitis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, toxic shock syndrome, bacteraemia and sepsis.
MediSeal has several antiseptic agents that work together providing resistance against antimicrobial activity. This in turn assists in reducing the risk of many internal and external infections associated with microbes within fabric fibres.
Australian Hi-Tech Fabric Treatments understands the threat that outbreaks present to your customers, guests, staff, patients and visitors.
Our commitment to a cleaner, healthier future is reflected in the support that we provide to help you minimise this risk, and maintain a safe facility.