An advanced microbial treatment that protects fabrics and leather from microbes that cause Mould and Mildew.
MediSeal destroys mould and mildew as it exhibits a strong anti microbial effect. It reduces the spread of harmful and toxic diseases by removing and killing bacteria and parasites present on the surface of materials and fabrics. MediSeal aids in the preventing the growth of Bacteria, Viruses, Funghi, Algae, Mould and Mildew on both natural and synthetic fibres. Microorganisms are killed by MediSeal before coming into contact with treated fabrics.
MediSeal is designed to penetrate each fibre of your fabric. Once applied, it is then cured through a gentle heat process. This does not change the look or feel of the fabric and can be used on all fibres and is non toxic and odorless.
This is an essential finish for drapery and upholstery to be used in health care, schools and high traffic areas.
- Provides a protective barrier and kills 99.9% of all microbes
- Particularly effective against Staphylococcus Aureas, the main microorganism causing odorous fabric
- Effective in protecting against Bacteria, Viruses, Funghi, Algae, Mould and Mildew
- No change in the feel or behaviour of the treated fabric
- Can be used all all natural and synthetic fibres as it is non-reactive, non-toxic and odourless
- Certified and passes Australian Standard